Looking to host a Tournament or Event?
Let Our Experts Make a Memorable Experience For You And Your Guests.
Whether you’re planning a charity golf tournament, small to medium sized golf outing, banquet or party, you can be assured that we will help customize your event and ensure its success! We know how stressful being an event coordinator can be and often a thankless job. At Pheasant Run & Golf Headquarters, our Professional Management Event Staff are committed to provide exceptional customer service while customizing your event based on your group’s needs!
Schedule your free consultation today!
Share your contact information above
& we will be in touch very soon!
- Bachelor Parties
- You Name it!
Email: email@example.com to schedule your free consultation today!
Wondering why you should host your Tournament/Event with us?
Check out just a few reasons why we would be the perfect fit, and scroll below to learn more!
- Play under the lights with options of 54 HOLES of NIGHT GOLF at our facilities!
- Cheaper rates for golf vs. majority of other courses!
- Much quicker “On the course round time”.
– Our Executive Style Golf Course Pheasant Run (majority par 3’s) ONLY takes 3 hours to play 18 holes and 1.5 hours for 9 holes on average. Based on the size of your group, you wont have to commit an entire day for the event or use the extra time for more fundraising and socializing!
- Friendly course playability!
-Whether you’re a non-golfer, beginner, novice, or experienced player our golf venues cater to ALL skill levels. This also allows the charity/group to reach a much broader scope of participants and sponsors!
- Customized Food & Drink options to fit ANY budget!
- Utilize our database of over 10,000 customers & patrons to market through email marketing and social media!
- Incredible location in O’Fallon with easy access to three major highways with I-70, I-40, and 364 page Extension.
Pheasant Run Executive 18 Hole Golf Course options and enhancements:
- Can offer “BIG CUPS” for the greens and additional on-course creative and fun contests to maximize engagement!
- Examples could include: Beat the Pro, Hockey Golf, Tennis Golf, Longest Putt, Closest to The Pin, Frisby Golf, and many other fun games to engage maximum participation for participants, sponsors, and more chances for fundraising activities. An additional charge will apply for the “Big Cups” due to maintenance and effect of our normal play
- 100 to 150 guests seating depending on the venue in our main dining room and climate-controlled patio
- Tournament formatting, customized rule sheets, organized pairings, check-in-sheets, customizable scorecards, skins games, v. leaderboard in the clubhouse, and professional scoring of the event
- Entry Registration and payment processing assistance through our website and resources
- Announcements before or after the event
- VERY affordable and flexible food and drink menu options. We allow outside catering, potluck, or a combination to fit your event, golf outing, and tournament’s. Alcohol must be purchased at our course unless specified
Golf Headquarters- 36 LIGHTED HOLES of Pitch & Putt and Mini Golf
- Great for Birthday Parties or group outings of ALL ages!
- We can provide VERY affordable food options and/or basic concessions for your group and customize a menu to fit your needs. We even allow groups bring outside cratering, bring their own favorite dishes, potluck, or even a combination!
- We can provide a full-service bar as well
We also offer discounted Gift Certificate Packages for golf at Pheasant Run, Mini Golf or Pitch & Putt at Golf Headquarters. In addition, we offer discounts on merchandise available for prizes, raffle tickets, or auctions. We can also customized give away prizes with THE BEST PRICES (ex: logo-ed golf balls, towels, shirts, etc.) available through our many vendors to give you incredible options to give your patrons a memorable event!